Fit with Alyssa
6-WEEK CHALLENGE! (OCT 11 - NOV 22)
Regular price $89.00
The 6-Week Fall Challenge includes everything you need to kickstart a healthy lifestyle!
Everything downloads to your phone after signing up and is yours to keep forever
- WORKOUT GUIDE: 4 home workouts per week
- NUTRITION GUIDE + CUSTOM CALCULATED MACROS: Learn exactly what to eat in order to reach your goals. The guide will teach you the "why" and "how" to science-based fat loss. Includes example meal plans, recipes, and a step by step explanation for how to calculate your unique macronutrient needs based on your unique body and specific goals.
- Program can be adjusted based on specific goals: weight loss/fat loss, toning up, muscle gain, weight gain, etc.
- Access to private Facebook Support Group with all of the other ladies! This is where we share recipes, tips, tricks, etc. and come together as a community to support one another during the challenge! Ask questions here, join our weekly live video sessions, meet other like-minded women, access exclusive content and more!
- Starts: Monday, October 11th
- Ends: Monday, November 22nd (the week of Thanksgiving!)
- Only $85 USD to join!
THE UPGRADED OPTION: WITH COACHING:
- $199 USD to upgrade and include coaching from Alyssa
- This gives you that extra layer of accountability- you know someone else is going to support, motivate, and help you along the way!
- This upgraded version includes a custom macronutrient calculation done by Alyssa using information you will provide about yourself and your goals!
- Also includes weekly check-ins with Alyssa as your personal coach + adjustments to your plan as we go! You can also reach out at any time with questions or concerns!
- If you know you need the extra push and support to get it done, this is the way to go!
- Everything is yours to keep forever, the program materials do not expire.
*After signing up, you will receive email confirmation of your order! Then you will receive an email with a link to download your materials!
*No refunds/returns given the digital nature of the program.